Sunday, October 12, 2014

Pay it Forward Picks!

Well, the hat was pretty full, 16 went in, and 10 came out. I briefly thought how cool it might be to have a Sorting Hat, but figured this would have to do!



Without further babble from the blogger here, the winners are in order of lots.

Lot 1. Laura
Lot 2. Wehof
Lot 3. Sylvia
Lot 4. Cerridwen
Lot 5. Thistle Rose
Lot 6. Sue O
Lot 7. Anna H.
Lot 8. Mrsmole
Lot 9. Sisters
Lot 10. Michelle

Thank you all for your Pay It Forward contributions! I hope you enjoy these wonderful fibers and yarns.

Please send me your snail mail address and put the lot number in your subject line. It just makes it easier for me. Everything will get packed up over this next week and shipped off. My email link is on my profile page. :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Theresa and a big thank you to all my fellow contributors for the many donations that have been made.

Sylvia said...

Thank you so so much!!! I LOVE the yarns I won! I never win anything and I am so shocked I won!
Now the animals at the shelter will win too!
Thanks again!

Michelle said...

Thank-you!!!

mrsmole said...

Thank you, Theresa! This week I will mail a check to the Salvation Army Thanksgiving fund and also will drop off a huge box of books and household goods at the ARC charity thrift shop downtown!

Laura said...

Thank you, thank you! I emailed you my address. I'm really fond of that sage green color. Now I'll have to figure out what to do with it. Maybe weave, maybe knit - who knows!

Anna H said...

What a nice surprise! I was needing some new yarn, as I am almost finished with the sweater I am now knitting. Thank you so much for your generosity! Will get my check to ACCESS in the mail this week.

Unknown said...

Congrats to all the winners and thanks again for the opportunity!

Hilary said...

I had to read back to see what this giveaway was about. I have to say that I love the sentiment of paying it forward as your criteria for entering. Nicely done.